About Me

My photo
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
Professor of Saxophone, James Madison University

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Saxophone Today is now available!

If you enjoy my blog, and you happen to also be a saxophonist, please consider subscribing to the all new, completely digital publication, "Saxophone Today."

I am happy to share my thoughts with you in this blog, but there is no substitute for a truly professional publication.  If you subscribed to the recently retired Saxophone Journal, you will find that ST provides a similar experience, but as a digital flip book, enhanced with live hotlinks to the web and YouTube.

I have already tested it out on my computer and my iPad, and it works beautifully in both formats.  I look forward to a long relationship with Saxophone Today, but that can only happen if people subscribe.  A high quality digital magazine with a cast of experienced, professional writers, interesting interviews, and reviews of the latest products and publications is expensive, especially if it is to be seamlessly delivered and integrated into the modern digital mediascape.

I think that you will find that the subscription rate to be very reasonable.  Find out more by clicking the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment