About Me

My photo
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
Professor of Saxophone, James Madison University

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Beyond Boundaries: The Creative Saxophonist

I am pleased to announce that I will be writing a new, regular column in the forthcoming digital magazine, Saxophone Today.  The subject matter will be exactly as the title implies.  It will be similar to my old magazine column, but I will be free to explore a variety of styles.  I am already planning to include articles on classical music, world music integration, composing for saxophone, and much more.

The most exciting aspect of this new project is that it will incorporate video and audio, and you will be able to view it all as a digital flip book on your computer, or mobile device.  Welcome to the 21st century!

Keep an eye on the website for updates on the launching, and on how to subscribe.  I look forward to being part of this exciting new publication for saxophonists everywhere!

www.saxophonetoday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment